Local Mortgage Broking Services
Amber Nathan is a local resident of Albany. Having an intimate understanding of the local real estate market helps Amber determine what loans suit which circumstances.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Member of The Finance Brokers Association of Australia Limited (FBAA)
- Member of The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
- Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) Certification
- Sales Representative Certificate in Western Australia – certified by REIWA
- Certificate VI in Agriculture – Cunderdin Agricultural College, WA
Who is the best lender?
This will depend on multiple situations. If you are single that holds a regular job and have a deposit saved of around $30,000 then finding a broker won’t be too hard. However, finding the right broker can save you thousands of dollars. Questions needed to be asked such as is this your first home loan, do you contribute to superannuation are you aware of lenders mortgage insurance?
All these factors will determine who is the best lender for your home loan.
- First home buyers
- Investment property loans
- Upgrading / Downsizing
- Construction loans
- Building / Renovating loans
- Equity release
- Reverse mortgages
- Asset finance
- Commercial property finance
- Business loans